View Profile DanWandin

All 80 Game Reviews

16 w/ Responses

Not a bad concept.
I do love the teamwork mechanics.
I almost couldn't get past level 10. I don't know how you expect people to do it. I only did it by exploiting glitches in your coding. I just couldn't see any other way to do it.

Like, using the crate to hold the door open and then by pure luck just push it through with the last robot. There's probably an easier way to do it but it wasn't clear to me.

test5 responds:

Actually thats the way to do the last level. The idea is that you can pass in that moment because the door leaves you a little space before completely closing. If it looks like a glitch, I'll make it more "clear" then by opening the door more when the door hits the box. By the way I know it looks strange that last level, but it was on porpuse, should add a hint, something like "find the hack to pass this level"!
Anyway thanks!

This game reminds me of AfroNinja's old escape games.
Good Job! The medals give this game replayability and it can be tricky because of the fuses switching spots.
The only thing that annoyed me was the Valves, it always seemed like I wasn't turning them the right way, frustrated me a bit but not to the point where I'd quit.

Broken Record

Everything I'm about to say has probably been said a million times before but...

The game wasn't bad. But obviously if you had more time to put alot more effort into it this game could've been more popular and alot more fun to play.

Things like the arrow ordering. Most people who play games like this have played games like FFR and Stepmania (Just to name a couple) and the arrow ordering goes Left, Down, Up, Right.

Colouring the arrows is based on where the arrow is in the chart. Like Red (4th Notes) Blue (8th Notes) Yellow (16th Notes I think) etc.

The characters were drawn really well, and I was surprised to see extra head angles when you pressed diagonal keys which was convenient for those rolls.

Maybe what would be a good idea is rather than having the head move a certain way corresponding to the key press, you could have an animation for every arrow in the chart like:
- 4th Notes (Headbanging)
- 8th Notes (Right hand thrashing horns)
- 16th Notes (Left hand punching the air)

That way your character moves around more and you're involving more than just the head.

Not a bad game though, graphics were nice (arrows needed work thought)

Keep it up.
-Dan

MonoFlauta responds:

I liked the idea of the more positions, I just think it would be very difficult to control, or maybe I didnt understand it well. Anyway, if there is a gold or something like that version, i will tell funandmore about this to see what he thinks
About the other things, yeah, people already said it :P
and thanks for reviewing!

Never finish this game.

This demo was dodgy. Sorry, but I'm starting to get really annoyed by this "Games Factory" thing. It wasn't new, it wasn't interesting. It was just terrible.

Fucking Awesome.

Finally, a driving game with a horn that actually does something. This game is so sweet, I recommend everyone play it.

The first thing I recognized when playing this game was Tomar's voice haha. The vocals sounded professional and where done really well, I couldn't quite finish the game but it was really fun to play and very addictive.

Well done.

Boss Act II

I suggest you re-release the game with an easier boss on act II, I swear it's impossible. I almost missed the dual chain guns lol. But yeah the rocket launcher helped throughout the game.

Nice one!

Sweet

This game is awesome, got up to level 3 and couldn't be bothered with the rest. This game would kick absolute arse with achievements, or even medals!

And don't change the bosses, there is nothing wrong with them.

EasyRetro responds:

Achievements might be possible, we will think about it. Do you have an idea of kind of achievements?

You're damn right it's glitchy

This game was boring, stale and riddled with glitches.
I got past the 3rd level and it took me back to the 2nd level, wtf?!

Better fix those Max.

Drmaxter responds:

dude i said that im still working on it and that i will fix those gliches

This game never gets old!

Atleast until I have all or atleast most of the medals, I know I'll never get that Divine Powers medal. I think the flashing hands bug is kinda cool, like I'm some kinda chameleon! ^_^

Sweet game.

Awesome

I can't believe I didn't notice this on the front page, I must have been asleep or something.

I was putting all of the objects onto the screen and increasing their size etc and I was like "Wtf, it should be masked by the borders" then I clicked preview and I was like Ahhh. lol.

Yay I has a new icon.