P.O.V P.O.V

This was a really cool piece of animation.

One thing I noted that people who pick coins off the ground have a tendency to trip over everything haha.

One part I really liked was when it got caught in the shoe and the music dipped in and out.
Really well thought out.

DAS DAIA - H/F DAS DAIA - H/F

Jesus!

How long did this take to make?
Looking at the hair and shit moving all smooth like and stuff.

Shit!

washatv responds:

haha it took about 3 months, as I can't fully work in only one project at time >_<

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Sorry man but I had to rate 2.

I loved the story, it was funny and I liked the dialogue but man. Every time I see stories like this the animation is minimal. With yours though there was more than usual, and I like the anime-esque expressions but if you had've animated the entire thing, like instead of: Text, animated text, picture, text, animation, text, more text, picture, text, SUBSCRIBE with the whole dubstep or EDM shit, I think it would have been so much better.

Cheers

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

I actually enjoyed the quality of the animation. It was like vintage newgrounds when NOBODY was good (bar a select few. Luis, ya know) this is classic FBF at it's finest.

Bravoo.

Wing Girl Wing Girl

That face, right at the end. Haha, killed me.

The Fey The Fey

That was really interesting, I really liked it. Also a nice mix of animation and video.
Good on ya. Cheers.

LinkTCOne responds:

Thankyou, I'm glad you liked it!

EVERGEEK 6 EVERGEEK 6

I actually really dig the style of voice acting in this. Although it might not be like y'know uber high def quality. It reminded me of vintage newgrounds (you know, when people did this for fun with whatever they had) I reminisced for a bit. It was a fun cartoon and I'm diggin the series.

Zero-End responds:

Ah, the good old days; They are truley remembered fondly. Thank you very much for the kind words, and I'm glad to have brought some entertainment to your life!

Yotam &amp;amp; Fantasia 11 Yotam & Fantasia 11

Oh man this was hilarious. I loved the nice try poster, never seen that one before.
Good job. Just found myself a new favourite series.

Most Beautiful Teen Most Beautiful Teen

Was that the Karate man from Parappa the Rapper?!

XD

Very nice.

Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun

WHAT!? NO!! I wanted to see him kick more ass! I
I wanted bodies to hit the fluuuuuuuuuuurrr!!